Associate since 2020
Lawyer specialized in tax controversy and litigation as well as legal-tax advisory on Mexican tax law with more than 12 years’ experience. He has extensive experience resolving tax disputes with federal and local tax authorities regarding tax audit procedures and proceedings that involves the filing of means of defense against the resolutions issued by the tax authorities or applicable tax laws. He has participated on different projects assisting multinational clients in a broad range of industries, including the automotive, energy, consumer, among others.
- Several tax certificate courses given by members of the Mexican Bar Association and International Fiscal Association
- Law Degree, Universidad Anáhuac México Norte. 2011
- Senior Manager, EY Mexico, 2017 - 2020
- Manager, EY Mexico, 2014 - 2017
- Senior Associate, PwC, 2012 - 2013
- Senior Associate, Chevez Ruiz Zamarripa, 2007 - 2011