Associate Since 2018
Specialist in Environmental Law with over 6 years of experience in the field in the public and private sector.
Experience in legal consulting related to compliance with regulations in the areas of impact and environmental risk, forestry and land use change, federal land maritime zone, environmental liabilities, water, waste management, contaminated sites, wildlife, health, safety and hygiene at work, urban development and regulatory aspects.
She has extensive experience in administrative litigation in environmental matters.
- Candidate for Master in Politics, Legislation and Environmental Management, by the Paulo Freire University of Nicaragua in conjunction with the University of Extremadura in Spain and Universidad Nacional Autónoma de MéxicoLaw Degree, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, 2011
- Diploma "Law and Environmental Management”, Center for Legal and Environmental Studies and Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México. 2012
- Seminar "Human Rights and Access to Environmental Justice“, National Commission of Human Rights and the Commission of Environmental Cooperation.,2012
- Federal Attorney for Environmental Protection. Area Director attached to the Office of the Deputy Attorney General, 2016 - 2018.
- Associate in Environmental and Criminal matters, Carswell & Calvillo Abogados, 2012 – 2014