Associate since 2012
Elian has represented many clients of the firm in amparo proceedings, particularly in administrative matters, in federal and local administrative proceedings before administrative, financial, energy, tax, environmental and aviation authorities, as well as in civil and commercial general proceedings, including bankruptcy proceedings.
Additionally, in antitrust transactions, she has participated in some of the most important cases carried out by the Firm, representing clients in all stages of the proceedings before IFETEL and COFECE. She has also been involved in investigations and immunity programs. She has challenged sanctions for alleged monopolistic practices and prohibited concentrations, obtaining favorable results.
She has extensive knowledge in data protection, including the preparation of privacy notices, policies and procedures regarding data protection, development of ARCO rights request management systems, handling procedures and challenging sanctions.
- Certificate in Data Privacy, Universidad Panamericana, 2018
- Legal English course, Georgetown University. 2013
- Law Degree; Escuela Libre de Derecho, 2010.
- Law clerk, Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, 2006-2012
- Law clerk, Hogan Lovells, 2005- 2006