Associate since 2009
Francisco focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions and is also active in capital markets and general corporate matters. He has been involved in many major domestic and cross-border acquisitions, joint-ventures, tender offers and other investments, in a wide range of sectors, representing buyers, sellers, private equity funds and other Mexican and foreign investors.
He has also been involved in several equity and debt offerings in both Mexico and the other markets.
Francisco obtained his law degree cumlaude from Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City and an LL.M. degree from Columbia University in 2012, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar. He also worked as an associate in the New York office of Sullivan & Cromwell from 2012 to 2014.
Francisco is admitted to practice in Mexico and New York.
Awards & Recognitions
- Legal 500, Capital Markets / Corporate and M&A, Rising Star
- Admitted to the New York Bar, 2013
- Masters in Law LL.M; Columbia Law School, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, 2012
- Certificate in Corporate Finance Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM), 2010
- Law Degree, Universidad Iberoamericana, Cum Laude, 2008
- Associate, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP, 2012- 2014
- Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, (2006-2011, 2014-date)