Associate since 2020
Swad has a Law Degree from the Autonomous University of Chihuahua, specializing in private law.
She has more than 12 years of experience in the areas of controversy and tax litigation, serving national and multinational companies from various sectors, such as the mining industry, maquiladora, consumer products, telecommunications, among others, with a focus on conflict resolution and representation before tax authorities, as well as before Federal and State Courts.
She was previously manager in the tax area of EY Mexico and is currently an associate in the tax practice of Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, S.C.
She actively participates as an affiliate of Abogadas MX and has several courses on tax matters.
- Law Degree, Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua, 2007-2011 – first to ninth semester
- Law Degree, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, 2011 – tenth semester
- Member of Abogadas MX
- Various seminars and courses taught by IFA Mexico on tax matters
- Various seminars and courses taught by Colegio de Contadores Públicos de México
- Maastricht University International Tax Law Course
- Diploma in Management Administration, "Harvard Manage Mentor Plus" at Harvard Business School.
- Tax Manager, EY Mexico, 2015- 2020
- Senior, Chévez, Ruiz, Zamarripa, 2012 - 2015