Mauricio has advised Mexican and foreign companies on several labor procedures, and litigated labor claims before Local and Federal Conciliation and Arbitration Labor Boards. He has participated in several employment termination procedures with or without cause; including the investigation, drafting documents, negotiation and serving process to the employees through labor authorities and has implemented strategies in order to attend and solve legal contingencies, looking to acquire manners to improve and evolve processes in order to make them more efficient and with lower costs. Moreover, he has thought workshops to companies regarding compliance with labor regulations and different labor procedures.
- Law degree, Universidad del Vall de México, 2015.
- Master’s in Labor law, Universidad Panamericana, 2021 (currently studying)
- Associate, Ogletree Deakins International, S.C., 2017-2021;
- Associate, Piza Abogados, S.C., 2014-2016;
- Law clerk, Romero y Arenas, S.C., 2012-2014