Juan Cristóbal Peña
Asociado desde 2022
Juan Cristóbal has a law degree from Universidad Panamericana Campus Mixcoac, with a specialization in Amparo Law from the same university.
Juan Cristóbal joined Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes in 2022 and is part of the Firm's tax litigation practice and has experience advising companies with various administrative and tax authorities, as well as in the filing of administrative appeals and the promotion of nullity lawsuits before state and federal courts.
Also, Juan Cristóbal has experience in the filing of amparo lawsuits against various tax and administrative regulations before the Federal Courts.
- Law Degree, Universidad Panamericana, 2020
- Major in Amparo Law, Universidad Panamericana, 2021
- Associate, Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, 2022
- Intern, PdeA Abogados, 2019 – 2022
- Reviser, Notaría 180 de la Ciudad de México, 2016 - 2018