Associate since 2016
José Pellón has broad experience in corporate law, capital markets and banking finance. José has participated in numerous domestic and cross-border transactions and has represented issuers, underwriters, bondholders, borrowers, lenders, sellers and purchasers, among others. Also, in the mentioned transactions, he has advised Mexican and foreign companies, financial institutions and private equity funds. His practice includes direct or structured issuances in both debt and equity capital markets, commercial loans, project financing, mergers and acquisitions.
- Law Degree, Universidad Iberoamericana, 2007 - 2011
- Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, 2016
- Foreign Associate Paul Hastings, LLP, (New York Office), 2019-2020
- Associate Galicia Abogados, 2011-2015
- Law Clerk Kuri Breña, Sánchez Ugarte y Aznar, 2008-2011