José Miguel Colín
Associate since 2017
José Miguel has collaborated at the Corporate Services Department of the Firm. He has advised companies regarding corporate and foreign investment matters, incorporations of companies, mergers & acquisitions, spin-offs, transformations, winding-up processes, corporate restructures and strategic partnership, among others related activities.
Likewise, José Miguel has wide experience in regulatory matters regarding infrastructure projects and public - private partnerships, in which he has participated in numerous projects for the attention and follow up of regulatory matters and compliance with obligations in charge of diverse concessionaires or licensee companies of such sectors, as well as in several public tenders in which he has counseled both private institutions as well as governmental entities in charge of such proceedings.
His experience ranges public tenders in relation to public procurement regarding long term services agreements, concession titles for the exploitation of public assets and/or the provision of public services and acquisitions.
- Masters in Legal Sciences, Universidad Panamericana, 2017
- Law Degree, Universidad Panamericana, 2016
- International Political Economy Programme, The London School of Economics and Political Science, London, England, United Kingdom, 2016
- Nassar, Nassar & Asociados, 2014 - 2016
- Oléa, Bonilla & Oléa Abogados, 2014
- Fortún, Paz, Sierra y López Córdova Abogados, 2013 - 2014