Associate since 2019
Francisco has a multidisciplinary practice focused in corporate law in general, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity and project finance transactions. He regularly advises both sponsors and lenders in all aspects of projects, structured and corporate finance across the energy, infrastructure and other sectors. He has participated in natural gas pipeline, LNG terminals, conventional power plants, wind energy, solar and toll road projects. Francisco has participated in a broad array of domestic and cross-border transactions, counseling Mexican and foreign buyers, sellers, investors, borrowers and lenders. Additionally, he regularly advises both sponsors and lenders in all aspects of projects, structured and corporate finance across the energy, infrastructure and other sectors.
- Wholesale Electric Market Course; ITAM, 2018.
- Master of Laws, LL.M.; Columbia Law School, 2016.
- Certificate in Energy Law; Escuela Libre de Derecho, 2014.
- Law Degree; Universidad Iberoamericana, 2013.
- Foreign Associate; Latham & Watkins; 2016 - 2017
- Associate; Galicia Abogados, 2011-2015; 2017 - 2018