Associate since 2020
Diego has a Law Degree from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, with a specialty in Tax Law and an advanced course in Commercial Law, from the same University,
Diego joined Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes in 2020 and works in the Adminsitrative and Tax Litigation paractice areas.
Diego has experience advising clients of the oil, construction and services industries, in negotiations with multiple federal authorities, as well as in challenging tax assessments and administrative rulings through administrative appeals and judicial proceedings.
Further, Diego has extensive experience challenging tax and administrative laws through amparo proceedings before the Federal Courts.
- Law Degree; Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, 2017
- Postgraduate, Tax Law, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, 2018
- Associate, EY México, 2019-2020
- Associate, Kuri Breña, Sánchez Ugarte y Aznar, 2014 - 2019
- Law Clerk, Basham, Ringe y Correa, 2013 - 2014