David Rajunov Tawil
David focuses his practice in general corporate law matters, mergers and acquisitions and financing, specifically, project finance matters. He has advised both sponsors and lenders on infrastructure financing projects, specifically on renewable energy development projects.
David has participated in both local and cross-border transactions, representing both Mexican and foreign entities.
As part of his M&A experience, David has participated in cross-border transactions in a wide variety of sectors, including transactions in highly regulated industries such as the infrastructure and energy industries.
- Law Degree, Universidad Iberoamericana, 2014
- Master of Laws, LL.M University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, 2021
- Business and Law Certificate, the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 2021
- Associate,Norton, Rose, Fulbright 2016-2020
- Associate Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, 2014-2016