Associate since 2012
Carlos has counseled issuers and financial institutions regarding domestic and international public and private, debt and capital offerings. He has represented national and international buyers, sellers and private equity funds in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic partnerships.
Also, has represented creditors and debtors in a number of financings in Mexico and the United States, including, syndicated loans and project finance. Carlos has counseled domestic and international companies in the bidding rounds held by the National Hidrocarbons Commision and the management of contracts awarded as result of such bids.
In real estate transactions, Carlos has experience in portfolio acquisitions and has represented several FIBRAs in financing transactions, both domestic and international.
- Master of Laws (LL.M) New York University School of Law, 2011
- Masters Amparo, Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, 2009
- Law Degree, Instituto Tecnológico de Monterrey, 2007
- Visiting Lawyer, Linklaters LLP, Madrid, 2015
- Foreign Associate, Paul Hastings LLP, New York, 2012
- International Lawyer, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, 2011-2012
- Associate, Santos Elizondo Cantú Rivera González de la Garza Mendoza, 2006-2010