1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'and idioma=1 order by orden' at line 1
Associate since 2019
Carlos has a broad experience in antitrust law as well as in project finance. He has represented several companies in procedures opened by the Federal Competition Commission (Comisión Federal de Competencia Económica) or by the Federal Institute of Telecommunications (Instituto Federal de Telecomunicaciones) pursuant to the Federal Competition Law (Ley Federal de Competencia Económica), which include: investigations for horizontal and vertical restraints, leniency programs and procedures to determine the existence of essential facilities.
His participation in these types of procedures include the investigation phase, the administrative procedure, and the filing of amparo lawsuit to challenge the final decisions issued by the regulatory agencies. Likewise, Patricio participates in the filing of concentration notices that need to be cleared by the Federal Competition Commission or by the Federal Institute of Telecommunications. Among others, the sectors in which he has participated include telecom, pharmaceutical, finance, industrial, IT, railway and energy.
He also participates in the structuring and implementation of project finance and corporate loans, in both domestic and cross-border transactions.
- Law Degree, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, 2019.
- Laboratory for the Defense and Prevention of Tax Crimes, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, 2020.
- Master in Law and Economics, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella, Buenos Aires, 2020-2021.
- Legal Intern, Mijares, Anogitia, Cortés y Fuentes, 2014-2019
- Associate, Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, 2019-2020