1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'and idioma=1 order by orden' at line 1
Antonio Montes de Oca
Antonio Montes de Oca joined the firm in 2021 and has focused his professional practice in the areas of financing, restructuring, banking and capital markets. Before joining MACF, Antonio worked at an international law firm in Mexico City, specializing in the aforementioned areas and even advising on mergers and acquisitions.
Antonio has advised local and foreign banks, as well as national and multinational companies from various industries, in the structuring and negotiation of loans, both under local and New York legislation, and has participated in public and private equity and debt offerings. His experience also includes operations related to financing for companies dedicated to the infrastructure, energy, oil and gas sectors.
Antonio's international experience is accentuated by the period he spent from 2016 to 2017 working in New York. During that time, he acquired valuable experience advising and representing clients in relation to Mexican and New York securities laws, mainly in bond issues (under Regulation S and Rule 144A) and credit agreements.
- LLM, Columbia University School of Law, with honors, 2015
- Specialty in Tax Law, Universidad Panamericana, with honors, 2012
- Law degree, Universidad Iberoamericana with honorable mention, 2011
- Associate, White & Case, 2012-2021
- Law Clerk and Associate, Acedo Santamarina, 2009-2012
- Law Clerk, Barrera Siqueiros y Torres Landa, 2008-2009