Associate since 2021
Ana Gabriela has experience in tax consulting, controversy and litigation before the Tax Administration Service, the Federal Administrative Court and Tax Ombudsman, as well as, litigating constitutional procedures.
Additionally, she has assisted companies and individuals in tax audits and various procedures before the Mexican authorities.
- Law Degree, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, 2020
- Several courses in Tax Litigation, International Trade and Customs Law
- Associate in Diener, Lecona, González, 2021
- Law Clerk in the Federal Administrative Court, 2019-2020
- Associate at Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, 2021