Associate since 2020
Experience advising clients in federal tax legal remedies, as well as opinions on the application of regulation regarding federal taxes.
Also, advising clients in procedures before spanish tax and administrative authorities.
- Master’s Degree, Universidad Europea, Madrid, Spain, 2018
- Law Degree; Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City, México, 2017
- Senior Associate, EY México, 2019 - 2020
- Senior Associate, Chevez, Ruiz, Zamarripa y Cía, Madrid, Spain, 2018
- Senior Associate, Chevez, Ruiz, Zamarripa y Cía, Mexico City, México, 2014 - 2017